Did you miss the Facebook Live Stream on Sunday, May 31? You can still watch! Simply click on the links below:
- 10:45 MB Intro and warm up CLICK HERE
(fast forward to 2 mins and 30 secs)
- 11 am to 12:30 pm National Live Stream CLICK HERE
- 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm MB Live Stream Concert CLICK HERE
Grace and Ian Willmer
JD Edwards of Small Glories
Jess, Amber and Michelle from Sweet Alibi
You can participate throughout the months of May and June! Tag us in your social media posts with photos, videos and stories of how you are participating virtually!! Make sure to copy and paste your personal fundraising page and use the hashtag #IGWalkforAlz
Let's stand strong together and show how many families are living with dementia by placing this sign in our windows. You can also hold up the sign in your videos and carry it with you on Walk day.
Click here to download the printable sign.
Here are some creative ideas to get you started!
- do a dance
- sing a song
- tell a story or joke
- show off your pedometer steps
- take the dog for a walk
- jump on the trampoline
- bake or cook something special
Record and Post a Video! Use your mobile device to record a 30-90 second video showing what you are doing to participate in the online walk.
Some things to mention:
- the full name of the walk: IG Wealth Management Walk for Alzheimer's
- why you are participating and/or who you are participating for
- if you are doing a challenge, issue the challenge to others
- your fundraising goal if you have one
Click here to download the pledge form and collect pledges offline.
|Participant Name||Event Name||Amount|
|Karen Braun||WFA 2020||
|Pamela Little||WFA 2020||
|Lynn Brown||WFA 2020||
|Sigrid Tinkler||WFA 2020||
|Kathy Rathert||WFA 2020||
|Jay Kinnaird||WFA 2020||
|Shannon Kinnaird||WFA 2020||
|Sara Warkentin||WFA 2020||
|Peggy Barker||WFA 2020||
|Jan Keryluk||WFA 2020||