Gather your family, friends and co-workers and start a team!
Walking as a team is a great way to keep active and create fun memories year after year! Plus, there are great benefits to walking this event as a team:
- Teams who raise $7,500+ will have their team photo published in a Winnipeg Free Press insert
- Special team page on Walk website to track your team’s progress
- Personalized team emails to recruit and motivate team members
Get started on the right foot with these virtual walk ideas:
- Use your Fitbit, smartphone, or smartwatch step tracker to log your steps and challenge friends to match your steps!
- Act out the funniest Monty Python-esque walk around your home, and challenge your friends to top it.
- Do a funky dance in your home, then share it as a video online on IG, Facebook, TikTok, etc.
- Challenge your friends to see who can climb the most stairs.
- Take your furry friend out and go on extra walks with your dog.
- Tell your followers online why you're supporting the IG Walk for Alzheimer's and encourage them to sponsor your team!
Start a Team and become a team captain today!
Click here to download the pledge form.