Fundraise Your Way Today!
Whether it's following a passion of yours or trying out a new skill, there are endless possibilities when it comes to creating an Anything for Alzheimer's event. Nothing is easier or more rewarding than hosting your own fundraiser and making a difference in the life of someone who is impacted by dementia.
Register as a Host and determine what your fundraising goal is. You can create your own Personal Page and invite friends,
family or work colleagues to support you in your fundraising efforts. Become a champion for the Alzheimer Society!
Our Tools & Tips
and FAQs will provide helpful information as you plan your fundraising event, or you can contact us directly. No matter
what type of event you choose to host, we’re here to guide and support you.
The Alzheimer Society Support Your Event
- Provide guidance while creating your event on our Anything for Alzheimer’s site.
- Post to social media to promote your event.
- Provide brochures, banners, and other material for distribution at the event.
- Develop promotional materials like posters, post cards, customized donation forms. Printing, however, will be the host's responsibility.
- Provide a speaker, staff member or volunteers to attend the event. This will depend on availability and level of commitment required.
- Issue tax receipts for individual donations of $15.00 or more in accordance with CRA rules for cash donations.
Before registering as a host, please ensure you have read and understood our Fundraising Guidelines.
For more information about the Alzheimer Society of Manitoba and dementia, click here.